Any smart business knows the crucial role market research plays in decision making. Ekcelon continually seeks out original data or has the ability to look at existing data with a different perspective. We make sure that our custom research is designed right up front and analyzed thoroughly on the back end. We know how to squeeze every last drop of information from your data.
Our Market Research tools include:
• Online, telephone, mail, intercept, and door-to-door surveys
• Focus groups (in-person and online)
• In-depth / key person interviews
• Online listening using social media
• On-site data collection
• Observational and ethnographic research
• Demographic research
• Competitive analysis
Traditional Primary Market Research Services
- Focus Groups - recruitment, moderating and final presentation. Our experienced moderators with knowledge of most therapeutic and diagnostic areas conduct these at focus group facilities or over the phone.
- Phone Interviews - with physicians, pharmacists, nurses and healthcare professionals. Quick turnaround time from recruitment to final analysis.
- Personal Interviews - researchers experienced in many specialties and in numerous therapeutic areas.
- Convention Research - professionals with several years of experience in conducting studies at many major conventions.
- Evaluation of development / licensing candidates and acquisitions from a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- In conjunction with our Global Knowledge Center, we have built particular strengths in using the world wide web innovatively and effectively for several aspects of market research.
- We maintain panels of specialists physicians in several disease and therapeutic areas that are digitally savvy and responsive to market research programs. Our specialist panels cover Oncology, Hematology, Radiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics and Endocrinologists. Our technology group ensures judicious use of both databases and user interfaces to help us target our research well and simplifies user experience.
- Client Brand Managers set up interactions securely with physicians of their choice from our extensive database that allows them to choose the target groups down to a segment of one.
- Our analysts and contact services personnel work seamlessly to execute interactions targeted by clients.
- Respondents react to surveys digitally (or over phones and faxes)
- Responses are consolidated and collated on the fly with the help of our technology platform and data entry personnel.
- Trained healthcare professionals parse responses as required, add analyst notes, even voice clips where relevant for our clients’ managers to access on a daily basis as research progresses.
- Tabulation, Charting, Analyses and Reporting is done by experts rapidly to allow quick digital access of results for clients’ managers.
Comprehensive Analytics & Reporting
All analyses and reporting is done by subject matter experts and trained research analysts. Our Knowledge Center collates and cleans data, tabulates, runs all required analytics from simple correlations and regressions to advanced multivariate techniques as required. Pharma experts study the analysis and supervise the build up of charting and reporting. The reports are then checked for quality by our communications experts and delivered in the form required by the client.
Report formats range from digital versions that are fully cross linked that can be accessed securely by clients to traditional print formats. All supporting information including voice files where relevant can be securely accessed by clients when necessary.
In all cases, we focus on quick turnaround time, detailed analyses and flexible output formats to suit client needs.